If you are receiving the request by SMS (text message):
- Click the link in the text message
- If you have the Twenty20 app, the link will take you to the photo you are in
- In the top right corner, tap where it says "twenty20.com" and the model release form will load
How to give permission:
- Select whether you are giving permission for yourself or for your child.
- Enter in your first and last name, as well as your email address.
- Certify that you are 18 years or older. Then press Next.
- Use your finger (or computer mouse) to provide your signature in the white box. Don't worry, this doesn't have to be your prettiest signature.
- Click the "I Give My Permission" button.
- All done! Thank you for helping your friend sell their work!
What am I giving permission for?
Signing a model release allows the photographer to potentially sell their photo for commercial licensing. Without a model release, their photo can only be sold for editorial use. You can read about commercial and editorial licensing here.
For instructions on how to request permission and send a model release request, click here.
Have any questions? Send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!